Monday, December 1, 2008

Bella Sketch Challenge #57

Today is Monday and that means a new sketch challenge over at the Stamping Bella forum on SCS. For my card I used yet another Bittybloom, this is Poppy! For the card I used real read cardstock for the base. I cut out two large scallop rectangles from wild wasabi cardstock, and overlapped them till I got the right size and cut and fit them together. To cover the line I put a piece if ribbon, then attached my image after layering it a few times. For the flowers I used four pink sateen flowers I got at Michaels. (I must tell you these are the bomb, they come in a cute reusable clear plastic pail and there must be hundreds in it. They come in blue too, look in the wedding section.) Anyways, I colored them with a cadmium red copic marker, and love how they shimmer. I layered two attached them together with a brad and attached them with a glue dot. The final touches are a sentiment and a couple of glitter bella dots. TFL Susan

2 comments:

Dragana Skoro said...

Such a cute card. Wonderful job.

Shirley said...

How sweet. Love the flowers too. I have to get over there and look at these pretty little ladies!

All about Layering Day 4