Sunday, November 9, 2014

Mistletoe Manor

SVG Cuts released a new kit called Mistletoe Manor. This kit contains a beautiful Victorian Mansion, a Reindeer Card, a beautiful Damask Card, a Lace Cuff Gift Bag, and a large Damask Lantern. you can get yours here

First I made the Reindeer Card, it was simple to make and looks great!! 




Next, I made the Damask Card, it is beautiful and easy to assemble.

It took me 3 days to create this Mistletoe Manor, The finished product is very sturdy, as it has 4 layers to each of the 3 windowed walls, including the printed paper the cardstock, vellum and interior liners. There are many small holes where light can shine through, with the addition of a string of 100 micro led lights (I have not gotten mine yet), so I used for this picture a push light. There is even a reinforced hole for the cord to come out and be plugged in.  This is not quite finished as I need to find the perfect Christmas decorations to complete the exterior.

The Damask Lantern is beautiful and intricate all on it's own but I think I will add some embellishments to it later.
I have not made the cuff bag yet but will add it to my next post.  Thanks for stopping by

1 comment:

Monika/Buzsy said...

Fantastic projects... but the manor is my favorite. So grand!

All about Layering Day 4