Tuesday, January 20, 2015

MSC Teal & Purple

The challenge over at Mod Squad Challenge Blog is to use Teal and Purple on your card.

Here are the two cards I made...

This first one I made by putting ink from my Gina K. Wild Lilac and Turquoise Sea ink pads on my Ranger mat and spritzed it with water, then placed the paper on it to absorb the ink. Once it dried I stamped Melanie Meunchinger's Arranger with Love stamp on it with Black Onyx ink. I layered it on a Turquoise Sea panel and then on a Wild Lilac card base and added a few purple pearls.




My Second card uses the poinsettia stamp from Melanie's A Year of  Flowers stamp set. I colored it with Copic markers and cut it out, The Wild Lilac background panel was made from a file in the Silhouette store and cut on my Cameo. This was layered on a Turquoise Sea panel and a Black Onyx card base.

Thanks for coming by and having a look!!

No comments:

All about Layering Day 4