Saturday, March 28, 2015

MIA with MISTI

I have been MIA for a while!!  I have been playing with my new MISTI and thought it was about time to share some of the fun I have been having with her!!

 With templates shared with the MISTIfied group over on Facebook, you can stamp perfectly spaced works or shapes in a circle!!


Multi-step stamping has become so easy with the Misti. Before I could never get my stamps to match up before.

I have been practicing making clean and simple cards and love how many I can make at a time, and get it perfect anytime!!
 I made a collage for this one!!

 Multi-step Flowers with Altenew's Vintage Flowers stamp set!!
 I could never get my frame stamps to stamp a nice clean perfect image before. But.. thanks to MISTI I can restamp the image perfectly and get a nice clear image!!
 Altenew's striped flowers set is perfect for these clean and simple note cards I made I also used my new Mama Elephant Pigment Inks. I stamped each image twice to get a nice rich color to the images. The sentiments were stamped with Black Onyx Dye Ink a couple of times to make it super dark and perfectly colored.
Ok folks that is all for now If you would like to be enabled, go on over to facebook and check out the group Mistified.

1 comment:

Verna Angerhofer said...

I am so glad you are enjoying your Misti and I will be putting mine to great use after the Easter holiday and events that are going on. I love it for making a lot of card designs in a hurry and yes, the restamping sure makes for a perfect image every time. I really love mine. Your cards are all fantastically beautiful.

All about Layering Day 4