Monday, May 9, 2016

Tin Roof

OMG!!! I got the Tin Roof stamp set from CAS-ual Fridays today and it is Beautiful!!  I could not wait to play with it!!
I started with the larger of the two Tin Roof stamps and inked it up with Versamark ink and embossed it with white embossing powder. I then inked the panel with Distress inks.  I die cut the Thanks from the panel using the Smiling Fri-dies. The panel was then mounted over a purple piece of cardstock and stamped a sentiment from the  Bravo stamp set on a white stitched flag die cut.


For my second card I used the smaller Tin Roof image stamp and embossed it with black embossing powder. I used my Gansai watercolors to color my Panel.  Once it was dried I used a wavy die to cut out a section of the card panel. The word Smile is from the new Smiling Fri-dies. and I used the wavy die to line up the sentiment from the Hope Ribbon stamp set onto the card panel between the wavy panel pieces.


Thanks for stopping by and taking a look :)

No comments:

All about Layering Day 4