Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Birthday Balloons

Hi all, 

This week is my last week as Guest Design Team member over at StampNation. I have enjoyed every minute of it. This week we were asked to draw inspiration from one of the StampNation members Gallery she goes by Owleyes. I browsed her Gallery a few times and one card really stood out to me. My card today is a CASE of her Birthday card. I used the same layout and colors, but different stamps.


I used the HB2U stamp set from Sugar Pea Designs for the Young at Heart Stamp of Approval Collection. This set is available this week in Catherine Pooler's Online Store. Then again when the store opens permanently in August. the store contains all of the stamps dies and stencils from the first three SOA collections and three brand new products by Catherine Pooler Designs, two new stamp sets and one set of ampersand dies. I have ordered them all and they will arrive this week!!

Thanks for stopping by
Susan


No comments:

All about Layering Day 4