Sunday, August 13, 2017

OCC Rainbowmaker Day 5

Hello today is Day 5  of the OCC Rainbowmaker class and I am close to getting finished with my homework. Today is all about Rainbow Stenciling Mediums!! For my homework I chose to use embossing paste colored with Ken Oliver's Liquid Metals. Using my Dreamweaver embossing paste I colored up small bits of embossing paste with each color one at a time and spread them over the Circular Lace stencil from Simon Says Stamp. I have to say I am in love with soft colors I got with this technique.


For the sentiment, I layered 3 of the "best" sentiment from CP Designs over a cut out circle "wishes" from the Spot On stamp set from CP Designs. I added s few sparkling clear confetti pieces from PPP, some Spectrum Noir Glitter pen ti the sentiment.

Have a great Sunday !!

No comments:

All about Layering Day 4