Sunday, February 18, 2018

CAS10

Well hello there!! welcome to this months Calling All Sistahs Encouragement Challenge!!
This months inspiration photo had me at coffee.


Have you all seen the new Coffee stamp sets and Dies that Michelle released this month in the CAS-ual Fridays Shop???  If you haven't you are missing out on some pretty amazing stamps and dies!!

For my card I went with the coffee and colors from the inspiration photo and used the Cup of Coffee stamp set and the coordinating Cup of Coffee Fri-dies to create this card.

.

I hope you come on over to the Calling All Sistahs Blog and enter a card you created into our challenge and you could win a gift code to the CAS-ual Fridays shop.


Also if you like any of the products I have used and want some of your own please use the code below and save yourself  15% off your purchase!!

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope to see what you create for this months Challenge.

Susan

3 comments:

sandie said...

this did give me a giggle!! Can I have a gin??? Love the mix of black and red, great card design x

Heather North said...

Those little coffee mugs are adorable! I like how you have mixed and matched the die cut pieces to create a unique pattern.

Susan White said...

Thanks Ladies for your kind comments

All about Layering Day 4