Wednesday, April 18, 2018

CAS Challenge #12

Welcome Back to the Calling All Sistah's Encouragement Challenge!! 

This month's inspiration photo is beautiful and full of spring colors.


For this challenge, we are asked to make an encouragement card for someone who could use a bit of encouragement and use either the photo or the color palette as inspiration. 

Here is my card.


I used the Truth Is Stamp set and Truth Blooms Fri-dies. I stamped the flower image twice, colored it in with alcohol markers, die cut the blooms and popped them up with foam tape after sponging the background with Broken China distress oxide ink. I added the sentiment and layered my card onto a piece of apple green cardstock and then onto a white cardbase.

Now it is your turn.
You can enter your card in to the challenge at the 

There is a gift code up for grabs to the 


If you see any products along the hop and would like to add them to your collection, use the code below to save 15%.


I hope to see your cards over in the challenge!!
Susan


2 comments:

Heather North said...

I love the little clear dots in the background. It's like fresh spring showers or morning dew on your pretty little meadow.

Gwendolyn said...

Love that sponged background Susan, and yes I love those clear "raindrops" too, which don't stop your flowers from blooming and standing up bright. Great encouragement card, the message is so visual! Hugs, Gwendolyn

All about Layering Day 4