Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Encouragement Challenge CAS 15

Hello and Welcome!
Today I have my card for the Calling All Sistahs Encouragement Challenge.
Here is this months inspiration photo and colors.


Here is my card. I used the Pretty Posies stamp set and dies on this card.


 

I hope you will all participate in this challenge. All you have to do is make an encoragement card using either the photo or colors in the graphic about and link it up in this months challenge post HERE. There is a gift code up for graps to the winner!!


And, as always, if you wish to purchase anything from the CAS-ual Fridays shop, use the code below to save 15%

Thanks for coming by and I hope to see your card in the challenge!!
Susan

3 comments:

Lori Kobular said...

Love your beautiful red flowers against the blue and white striped background!!

sandie said...

Love how you have layered up these flowers Sue and what a great idea to use this stripped background, you are so good at designs. I am so bad at using Designer paper, will take some lessons from you Sistah!

Heather North said...

Such a pretty card, Susan!!! I really like those posies in red against the blue background!

All about Layering Day 4