Thursday, January 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Bikahbabe!

It's finally Thursday and the Gina K new release partay is tonight in the SCS forum. The release even includes Digi Paper, Woo Hoo!! I love digi paper. I just print it when I want it and with the texture I want. I need Shimmery paper, to try soon. I bet it will be amazing. There is even a stamp set that matches, and if you purchase any stamp set you get the digi paper free for a limited time, but then after that it's only $3.95 and you will never run out.... Can you tell I'm excited LOL :) Back to reality, I have a card to show you that I made for my BFF for her birthday. Being a biker Babe, she'll love it!! I used my Bikahbabeabella stamp from Stamping Bella, colored her with copics, added some stickles. The cardstock colors are lovely lilac and summer sun. The DP is from a glitter stack I purchase last year. The layout is this weeks Bella Sketch Challenge over at SCS. Thanks for coming to look, Susan

9 comments:

Jennie said...

Susan, this looks great. Love the colors and design. Great job! I am also excited about the GKD release tonight :o)

Nancy said...

The digi paper does sound awesome! I live the Bikahbabe card!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

This is super cute! Your bella biker babe is looking hot! :)

Tenia Nelson said...

Super duper cute!!! tfs!!
-t

Michelle Walpole said...

This is just divine....beautifully proportioned!

stampin abi said...

great card those colours work really well together super cool!

Louise Forsyth said...

This is awesome, love the purple and that is a great image!

Dianne said...

Your coloring is excellent. TFS.

Jan said...

Cute card Susan! That Bella is one sexy babe sitting on her purple bike!