Sunday, January 4, 2009

Monochromatic

Hi Ladies, Happy 2009! I thought I'd start making some cards for upcoming weddings. For this card I used my new mini Spousabella that I received free with my last Bella order. The base is cameo coral, the DP is From Basic Grey's Two Scoops paper pack. I colored the Bella with Copic markers, cut her and her frame using plain and scalloped rectangle nestabilities. The flower is from Gina K. and is a Sateen flower, and I used a self adhesive rhinestone in the centre. Finally the sentiment is also from Stamping Bella

8 comments:

Louise Forsyth said...

Really cute! Gorgeous DP and great layout.

stampin abi said...

Love the colour combo and the cherubs ;)

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Super cute, Susan! I always love your bella's! :)

Kelly said...

Beautiful! I love the cherubs.

Tenia Nelson said...

All of your cards are super awesome!!! tfs!!
-t

Jan said...

Beautiful card Susan!

Michelle Walpole said...

Gorgeous paper and the colour combination is lovely.

Shirley said...

She is lovely and the card is very very beautiful!