Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Spring Parade Stamp TV Kit

I finally got my Spring Parade Stamp TV Kit!!  I Love it, the 4 mini stamp sets, the printed paper, and the coordinating cardstock. The kit also came with an assortment of brads and some of the most beautiful ribbons I have ever seen!!!
This is a picture of the stamp sets in the kits and how I have chosen to store them. I cut down the inserts and glued them to the front of a stamp storage sheet, then flipped it over and attached the stamps.
Four of these will fit in a binder box, and since I also purchased 4 stamp set Duos during the sale they all will fit in 1 box!



Now on to the fun part, playing with my new toys... I have been watching Gina's videos using this kit and waiting eagerly to play along.  Here are my first two cards.



And here is a pic of the other 4 stamp duos I bought. Cute Right??


Thanks for stopping by I appreciate your comments. Susan

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Awesome Cards Susan! I love those stamps! Have fun with your new toys! Thank you for your comments too! I appreciate the time taken to say a few words!

Wishes From A Broad
Debbie

All about Layering Day 4