Sunday, December 17, 2017

Calling All Sistahs

It is a very busy time of the year, but do not forget about yourself. Here is this months reminder to do your monthly self breast examination and schedule any due mammograms.  It is easy to forget about ourselves this time of year, but take 5 minutes for yourself and do your check.  Here is my card for you this month.


I used the Full on Floral background stamp which I heat embossed with Wow Superfine Opaque Bright White embossing powder. I love this embossing powder!!  Next, I sponged on Picked Raspberry Distress Oxide ink then buffed of the embossing with a paper towel to remove any ink. The Ruffled Ribbon was die cut out of some silver glitter paper and a thin strip of the same paper was added along side if the panel. The sentiment from the Calling all Sistahs stamp set was heat embossed on black and popped up on foam tape. The pink panel was adhered to a strip of black cardstock and attached to a white A2 top fold card base. A few sequins from the Sistahood Sparkle sequin mix to finish it off.

I hope you all Have a very Merry Christmas!!

Susan

2 comments:

sandie said...

oh Susan-you used my fAV background stamp...I would use this on every card if I could! Matching it with the black and pink makes for a stunning and dramatic card x

Heather North said...

I love that embossing powder too, Susan! It comes out perfect every time! Thank you for this beautiful reminder during this busy time of year!

All about Layering Day 4