Thursday, December 4, 2008

Hydrangea Bittybloom

This is my card for this weeks Bella Color Challenge #57. The colors for this challenge are Cameo Coral, Ballet Blue and Glorious Green, What a great combo! I inked up my remaining uninked bittybloom and colored her with copics. The green layer is punched using my new Martha Stewart zig zag embossing border punch I got at Michaels this morning and the coral layer is punched using my Fiskers scalloped threading punch. I used a small piece of glitter DP and cut the butterfly from it also. The final touch was the sentiment and two green bella glitter dots.

5 comments:

Louise F NZ said...

Ohhhh cute!!!! The image is totally adorable and the new embossing punch looks great.

CJ said...

That stamp is so cute and I love the colors, too!!!!!!

Nancy B said...

This is sweet as can be.

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Very pretty card! I tagged you on my blog! Hope you can play along!

Shirley said...

How precious and pretty too! The whole card is just wonderful!

All about Layering Day 4