I recently purchased the newest Stamp TV Kit Petals and Wings.
I have been creating with it ever since. Below are the cards I made.
I hope you enjoy looking at them!I hope you enjoyed these cards, I had a great time making them!! :)
I have found one of the most fabulous organizational tools ever!! It is called the Ribbon Carousel and you can buy it here.
Here is a picture........ isn't it cute!! Now you must also check out their ribbon of the month kits and and wonderful selection of beautiful ribbons, twine and embellies!!
Well, I finally got moved and my craft supplies are very happy!! I want to say a Big Thank You to everyone for their help and support through the very trying last few months. I have a closet in my bedroom that I was able to transform into a craft space WooHoo!! The other night I was able to use this new area to make some Thank you cards for my daughter.
This morning I found a new favorite online store The Twinery They sell bakers twine in various lengths, perfect for the crafter and especially those who have a love of Twine. Here is a picture of the sampler pack called "I dream of twine" which contains the four newest colors.
I have thinking a lot about the coming year. From this I have come up with a set of Goals for the coming year.
1. Get back to work - the basis for all of the other goals as they all require money to accomplish
2. Get back into an apartment of my own - I miss my own space, privacy, furniture and crafting supplies
3. Purchase a new boxspring and mattress set- mine is in desperate need of replacement
4. Purchase a new TV and TV Stand - mine died a while back
5. A new laptop in PINK!! - my netbook is convenient but in need of an upgrade soon
6. A new car, or new to me atleast - the picture shows my current car choice. This will allow me to get to work, and go see my kids and new grandbabies without having to waste so much time on the Loser cruiser aka the bus lol.
This is a quite extensive list, but once back into the work force all are achievable :)
Last weekend I went over to spend the weekend with my sister. We went out for a bit to a local bar, I must say I was very disappointed in the class of people there :( Will not be going back again anytime soon. We did make pulled pork sanwiches which were very delicious :) Yesterday in the subzero temperatures we made the trip over to the neighboring town to visit Aaron, Jenn, Alex, and Baby Grayson!! He is just so cute!! On the job front there is no news, still waiting to go back to work, and hoping this will happen very soon!! I cannot wait to have my own place again and access to my craft supplies, and Project life. Cool the phone just rang and I have an appointment Thursday to hopefully get some progress made towards getting back to work!! Fingers crossed!!
Hope you all have a wonderful day!!
My Grandson Grayson Douglas O'Connor was born January 4, 2012. He has the most amazing expressions on his face at times. I have shared a few pictures of him that will definitely hitting the pages of my Project Life very soon!! He is so adorable and rarely cries, and only wakes 1 -2 times a night for a feeding and goes right back to sleep. He is truely an amazing baby!!