Sunday, March 8, 2009

MFT IDOL

This is the card I made for the MFT IDOL Challenge. I used all MFT products except my card base, and scalloped circle. The stamp set is new this month, "Hangin' with my Peeps". How cute is that. The printed papers, ribbon and crystals are from the MFT spring collection. The ladies dress is paper pieced as is the little chick on the circle. The large layer was punches using one of Martha Stewart's heart edge punches. I also masked the ladies legs to add the grass at the edge of the cement. Each chick was colored with a yellow spica glitter penand I paper pierced around the outer edge of the card and scalloped circle. The sentiment was stamped with memento tuxedo black ink after I cut it in half and arranged it on a circle block. I love how flexible these are it makes them so easy to shape.

4 comments:

Jan said...

So very pretty, Susan! Love all the detail work!

Nancy said...

Susan, what a great card...love these stamps!!

Anonymous said...

So goegeous Susan. It has something special about it, this one!

Abi Bundy said...

those chicks are so cute :)

All about Layering Day 4