Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Update

Last weekend I went over to spend the weekend with my sister. We went out for a bit to a local bar, I must say I was very disappointed in the class of people there :( Will not be going back again anytime soon. We did make pulled pork sanwiches which were very delicious :) Yesterday in the subzero temperatures we made the trip over to the neighboring town to visit Aaron, Jenn, Alex, and Baby Grayson!! He is just so cute!! On the job front there is no news, still waiting to go back to work, and hoping this will happen very soon!! I cannot wait to have my own place again and access to my craft supplies, and Project life. Cool the phone just rang and I have an appointment Thursday to hopefully get some progress made towards getting back to work!! Fingers crossed!! Hope you all have a wonderful day!! Susan

No comments:

All about Layering Day 4