Sunday, January 19, 2014

StampTV Guest DT Opportunity

Recently Gina has decided to have a guest DT call over on StampTV. There are four challenges to complete to be considered for this amazing position.
The first challenge was a technique challenge. The chosen technique was color on color emboss resist. This is the card I made for this Challenge.

The second challenge was to make a shaped card. This is the card I made for this challenge.


The third challenge was to make a a set of 2 or more tags. I made this set of CAS tags for this challenge.

The forth and final challenge is to make a card following a sketch from a provided card. This is the card I made.

Now the waiting begins to see if I am chosen.  The competition is an amazing  and talented group and they have produced some beautiful challenge cards.
Thanks for stopping by and taking a look.
Susan

No comments:

All about Layering Day 4