Thursday, August 28, 2014

Cupcake Carousel

Mary and Leo over at SVG Cuts have out done themselves again!!!  Mary continues to create magic with her 3D designs and Leo's Videos are amazing!!  There is a new kit out and it is called Carousel Ride. I have been busy with my Jamberry business, looking after my grandson, etc that I am a bit behind with this kit. I finally got the Cupcake Carousel completed today!!!
Here are a few pictures with and without cupcakes.

 The top lifts off and you could add treats or store the horses and wraps for your next party
 A closer look at the inside. The horses I just sat on the wrappers before I got the cupcakes.
 Carousel with cupcakes!!
Thanks for stopping by I need to get busy making the cards, gift bag and treat bags to go with this Carousel!!

2 comments:

ICTMOM said...

Gorgeous!

pottier nathalie said...

superbe !!!
je cherchais justement un modèle de carrousel pour le faire avec ma silhouette caméo 3 que je ne maitrise pas encore. Je ne sais pas si je serai capable de faire quelque chose d'aussi joli !!!

All about Layering Day 4