Monday, March 30, 2015

Totally Addicted to MISTI

I love my MISTI!!  Just in case the last two posts had you wondering. lol  I have been making multiples or sets of cards with it.
This first set uses Lots of Dots and Stamp it Big from Gina K Designs. I used various colors of Gina K inks and created the backgrounds which were so easy to line up using my MISTI. The sentiments were stamped multiple times to get a nice dark crisp image!!

This next set of cards was inspired by a video by Catherine Pooler on the offsetting the dye ink and pigment ink to make this amazing chevron border on my card. The happy was die cut from a leftover piece of kraft cardstock, that had previously been stamped with Altenew's Wood Pallet background stamp. The sequins I found in my stash and are from Studio Calico.

For this set of cards I stamped Altenew's Wooden Pallet background, and cut out using a die I got from Mama Elephant. The Rose is a multi-stamp set called Vintage Roses and the congrats banner is also from the Wood Pallet stamp set.

This note card set was made using Altenew's Striped Florals stamp set and the sentiment is Stamp it Big from Gina K. Designs.  The inks are Mama Elephant Pigment Inks.  I stamped each image twice to get a nice solid image which was so easy with MISTI!!
Thanks for stopping by and having a look and I hope you like what you see!!  Susan

No comments:

All about Layering Day 4