Friday, April 3, 2015

Black and White Wedding

I oops and forgot my niece and nephew had wanted a couple of wedding cards, so this was a quick last minute card set.

So I followed the Mod Squad Challenge for this week called Tic Tac Toe. My line goes diagonal from lower left to upper right and reads Pattern Paper bought or handmade ( I made my, the script background), next is Die Cut or Punch (I die cut my tux and gown), and finally Piercing either hand or die (I used pierced fishtails dies)

I used the bride and groom dies from MFT, script background stamp from MFT, pierced fishtails flags from MFT, and the sentiment is from the Together Forever stamp set from MFT. The brides dress was sprayed with MFT's Shimmer Mist.


I made the cards opposites by switching up the background and fishtail flags!!


 I did the insides the same with a black layer to make the sentiment pop out!!


Thank for stopping by and having a look, Hope you have a great day!!

1 comment:

Kathy Krug said...

Love how you used the script with these dies and kept the black and white color scheme. The contrasting backgrounds make the dies the star. Greatcard.Glad you took the time to join us this week at Mod Squad.

All about Layering Day 4