Sunday, February 21, 2016

Happy Sunday

Hello there. Today I want to share with you some of the cards I have made using the new Stamp of Approval - Young at Heart Collection. If you are not familiar with this collection, it is a collection of stamps, dies and at times stencils and other crafty things such as sequins or a sparkly pen.  These collections are created by Catherine Pooler and come out four times a year. So far there has been four collections and I love them all!  The latest collection is birthday themed and amazing.  Enough with the small talk... here is what I have created so far.




For this card I also used the flowers and greenery from the Gina K Designs Stamp TV Kit.


  This card was a CASE'd from a card by Iliana Garza Myska That I saw on Facebook.


The colored panel on these cards were inspired by a video on you tube by Jennifer McGuire that showed the Stamping over Stamping technique.



I hope you liked what you saw and Have a great Sunday!!
Susan

No comments:

All about Layering Day 4