Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Modern Damask

I just received a package from Catherine Pooler Designs.  I got the Modern Damask background stamp, Spot On sentiment dies and Sand Dunes embossing power by WOW. I have to say I am a bit obsessed with the Modern Damask stamp right now!!

Here are the cards I made so far lol





Supplies:
Stamps - Modern Damask, Spot On
Paper White carstock (Michaels), Ocean Mist (GKD), Vellum (MFT)
Ink - Mint to Be, Aquatini, Fiesta Blue, Midnight, Sweet Sixteen, Pixie Dust, and Flirty Fuchia (CPD) also Versamark Ink
Dies - Spot On sentiments (CPD), Stitched Rectangles (SSS), Sew Fancy Creative Cuts (ME), Birthday Journal Card Die (SPD)
Accessories - Sand Dunes embossing powder (WOW), Clear Rhinestones (HA), Glitter Gumdrops (YNS)

No comments:

All about Layering Day 4